If atheists/others are happy with their lack of belief or 'other' path..

...why constantly question christians' upbringing/parenting? It doesn't really wash that there is actual curiosity in this religion, as most responses only bring about more bash-worthy comments by their fellow 'non-believers'...plus, a few finicky 'believers'... IMO.

DevilsAdvocate

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• it's because a lot of the women is this section are immature. no matter what religion they are, they insist on being rude.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 10:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Glory Glory Alleluia!

I want to know this as well.
    Anonymous

• I always ask out of a sincere curiousity and wanting to learn more about others religion.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I dont' know. If Christians are so happy why do they work their damndest to make other people miserale by judging and calling them namse and saying they'll go to hell?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 9:59 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• tit for tat
    Anonymous

• Exactly. Why is the sky freakin blue. Or in some cases gray? Why is the grass green? Why why why? There's no real answer to the whys.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 10:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I think there are plenty of questions on here of people from one religion asking a question to someone of another religion to envoke some sort of debate or negative response. Christian to Atheist. Atheist to Christian. etc. etc. It happens both ways why harp on it? You can choose to read the question and answer it or not. You don't have to involve yourself.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:04 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Meh. Not all atheists do this. I rarely post questions directed towards Christians, already knowing from my own family what the responses would be.

I'm guessing part of it is that non-believers often are so because they are naturally curious or skeptics. We are not responsible for other non-believers' comments.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:05 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I don't question others decisions on how to parent their kids based on religion or any other criteria, to each their own. what works for one won't work for another so why judge?
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• first let me say both parties are guilty of a few quirks. but really i think its a power struggle. both trying to prove one way is better at how they raise their kids when neither is right simply because there is no right. or wrong. both sides should know that only love makes great parenting and in the end you kids will remember everything and learn from it. including how to judge others because you do
    LotusBlossom21

Answer by LotusBlossom21 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 4, 2010