19 weeks pregnant should I be worried about having a misscarrage again?

I have two healthy kids. Yet my last pregnancy I had a misscarrage at 17 weeks, no bleeding, no cramping, just went in for a routine check up and there was no heart beat. So needless to say I'm worried with this pregnancy about having another misscarrage. I'm 19 weeks and went in a couple weeks ago for a check up and the heart beat was fine. I'm just wondering if I should be worring as much as I am. I would like a support group so friends, and answears are much needed! Thank you!

independant_one

Asked by independant_one at 10:08 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• no. worrying will only cause more problems (blood pressure, etc.) i know its had not to worry, ive had 2 miscarriages so i get it. try you r hardest just to relax.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 10:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• i know how you feel i was afraid my whole pregnancy that something might go wrong after my first pregnancy ending in a miscarriage but i was happy after every dr visit....Try not to worry especially because at your last appointment things were fine... Worrying is not good while you are pregnant and i know that after one loss it is always in the back of your mind...
    rhia1020

Answer by rhia1020 at 10:13 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Daily affirmations help! Every day tell yourself how well you are both doing. Every day remind yourself how healthy and strong you both are. When you eat, say out loud to the baby "These strawberries are for your brain development." Or "I know you'll love chicken Cesar salads" -- I talk to my baby when I cook things for us. It makes me feel much better about the whole growth process.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2010