5month and 17 month old kids and working out...

I am going to loose this weight this year. I have started eating healthy and counting calories, carbs and fat.
Now I am adding working out into the mix. I have been doing an hour a day the past week...I dont know if its because my body is just use to doing mommy tasks and not normal workout routines but I am dead on my feet!
How can I pump up my energy without adding all the calories sugar adds on? I am trying to drink only 1 cup of caffien a day (which is hard!) soo any ideas would be great!

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 10:16 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• if your a stay at home mom well even having a job remember being a mommy is a job so trying to eat right and take care of childern an work out thats alot an hour work out is to much you also have to remember how much you moving around with them im sure there a hand full,.. but down your work out to 30 mins a day untill you feel you an do more. dont over do yourself you will feel groggy the next day and wont feel like working out and remember if you wake up sore from your work out thats a good thing an still try to do it again but work on other parts of your body,...... good luck!!!!
    mwzraekebrats

Answer by mwzraekebrats at 11:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Maybe start out slower. 30 mins a day or exercise every other day then add more time or days as the weeks go on.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Are you drinking enough water? Being even the teeniest bit dehydrated can leave you feeling droopy. Be sure to drink at least 8 8oz glasses a day.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:44 AM on Jan. 5, 2010