29 weeks pregnant, any ideas for helping with bad back pain?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• when i had back pain i would take hot baths. i also would lay on our hard floor. it helped alot.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I would HIGHLY recommend a maternity support belt! It was a life saver for my poor back! I experienced instant relief as soon as I would put it on (not total, but instant). I was on medicaid and I was able to get one for free with a prescription from my doctor. I would look into it!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 10:49 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• My midwife says I can rub arnica gel on sore spots. You can buy it at the health foods store. Works very well.

Make DH massage you. After all, his fault. hehehe!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I saw a Chiropractor and he really helped a lot. Just make sure if you go that route that they have experience with pregnant women and get references from friends and family. (=
    Krysden

Answer by Krysden at 11:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I second the chiropractor! If it weren't for mine, I'd never have made it through the last half of my last couple of pregnancies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2010