Stay at home mom needing help to lose weight asap

Hello!! I had my daughter about a yr ago after I had her I was super skinny looking and feeling fabolous a couple of months ago I started gaining weight to the point that my jeans don't fit. Being home doesn't help much foods available and lack of excersise. If anyone has any tips or has gone threw something similar let me know how you were able to lose weight

Bri160

Asked by Bri160 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Health

• well dont know your money situation but what helped me was i got a wii,... the wii fit with the balance board,.. you can lost weight and have fun at home. the first time i tried it ugh i could feel the after math the next day but the great thing about the wii fit is an tells you what you weigh and shows you where in a normal weight level you should be an you can set goals and theres so much stuff to do but also remember its not just excersise you have to worry about eating better is also a key,... get rid of fatty foods an tasty treat rememberr to eat more yogart an portion your meals try not to go over a 1500-2000 calorie diet good luck!!!!!
    mwzraekebrats

Answer by mwzraekebrats at 10:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• wii fit
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Seriously, my best suggestion is to go to the website www.sparkpeople.com It has a ton of great info, they have groups you can join to get support, nutritional guidelines, fitness tracker, articles, recipes and TONS of other stuff. It's definitely worth it and it really helped me get back in shape a few years ago. Good Luck.
    Krysden

Answer by Krysden at 11:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Stop buying junk foods. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 7:35 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Its hard to exercise and diet when you have kids! I have found a great company that has fantastic weight control products - there is a nutrition bar (great tasting) that actually turns fat into fuel - I eat one before I do my housework or walk the dogs - it has really helped me get rid of that stubborn belly fat! They also have other great tasting treats which actually curb your appetite and make you feel fuller - the vitamins have also helped me to eat less - guess I'm getting all the nutrition I was missing before. If you want more info, please feel free to contact me through my cafemom mail. Good Luck!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• How's the weight loss coming? Good luck :)
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 9:20 PM on Sep. 18, 2010