my daughter is almost one and has had this rash on her lower right side of her back...took her to the dr....

so this thing started as one little dot.. it looked like a bug bite. then a few days later it started peeling and almost looked like a burn. then a few days after that it had so many tiny red bumps in it that it looked liike one big bump. i took her to the dr and the dr didnt really say what it was just gave her a creme to put on it. its been a few more days and it hasnt really imporved and its still itching her a lot she wakes up in the middle of the night itching it and crying because its so irritating. what would you do and does this sound like anything to you?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hmmmm that's weird. I have no idea what it could be! Is there a possibility you could take her to a dermatologist? They are more trained in that sort of thing and would probably be better qualified to help you. I'd def. take her somewhere though...that has to be terribly uncomfortable the poor thing.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• It sounds like excema..

Answer by rkoloms at 7:27 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• My daughter had severe eczema - nothing worked - we tried all the prescriptions, all the natural products, eliminating different foods - a friend introduced me to this great lotion, Renew, and my daughter's skin was eczema free in 2 weeks and has been for the past 3 years!! This is not a medication - it is a natural product - which makes it even better in my view!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 10:58 AM on Jan. 5, 2010