what would my body look if i had a 3rd child?

ok, i have 2 babys. a three year old and a two year old. i have been able to loose all the baby weight pretty quickly with each child. but i was at work the other day and all these women who have had 3 kids say they were skinny after thier first two but exploded after thier 3rd. this scares me cause i really want another baby soon, but i want my body to be able to handle the third one like the first two... any advice mothers of 3? or more?

glycerinebaby

Asked by glycerinebaby at 11:19 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm skinnier now after 3 than I was before having kids.

#1 it took a long time to get back into shape.
    #2 it was pretty easy
    and #3 I bounced back faster than with the second.

there is the extra skin of course but I'm in better shape and am a smaller size now than before.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I have three kids. I am heavier after the third, though I'm by no means heavy (I'm a size two, but I'm also 4'11 and very small boned- I was a zero before having the third.) And I don't think it's necessarily the third baby that did it to me... I think it may be a combination of having another baby coupled with the fact that I'm now in my thirties instead of my twenties and am back on the birth control pill, which tends to add five pounds to me that I can't ever seem to shake.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• man, thanks guys. i am so worried, i am pretty small boned too, but these girls had me freaked out!
    glycerinebaby

Answer by glycerinebaby at 11:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I have 4 kids and I am 23 years old and ppl say there is no way i had 4 kids. With my 1st i gained A LOT of weight...went from 115 to 165. And it took me a whole year to lose it. and i was basically back down to my regular size just with a little bigger hips. Then with my second and third I gained the average amount and lost it pretty quickly...then when my fourth came I also gained the average weight, he is now 10 mths old and I am only 10 lbs more than I was when I got pregnant with him. There is some belly fat I'd still like to lose but nothing major. My boobs are a little bit bigger, and my butt is A LOT bigger, but that is good bc I had a tiny butt before all my kids... the 4th one really added some bounce to my booty : ) But it all really depends on the person and how your body works, talk to your doctor about some diets you can be on while pregnant and after you have the baby. Just eat right and exercise.
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 11:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• It's all about if you take care of yourself or not, those women at your work that said they blew up is only cuz they didn't do anything about it, I blew up with every child too, with my first one I did something about it, with my second who is now a 1 year old I keep telling myself that I'm going to eat right and blah blah blah, I'm now doing something about it, I just need to keep up the will power lol.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:32 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I have a friend who has 5 kids and she is sooooo tiny, it is about the work you put into it those women probably didn't work to get their bodies back.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 1:19 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• After my 3rd I had a really nice body. After my 4th . . . well I got pregnant with my 5th before I got back to prepregnancy size so we'll see. lol But I had heard the same thing, women saying "it was the 3rd one that wrecked my body" I can tell a big difference between how quickly I got back in shape having my 3 kids when I was in my 20s and now having kids in my 30s - BIG difference!!

Answer by missanc at 1:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2010