funny but gross

So I got my husband a huge thermos for Christmas. Well, it was one of those gifts that I kind of hijacked after I gave to him, and I've been drinking ice water out of it for the past week. I love it and I even joked with him about how much I'd been using it since it was supposed to be his gift. Well a few minutes ago he informed me that while on the computer the other night, having been engrossed in whatever he was doing he realized he had to pee. He didn't want to wake the baby (a light sleeper) and he also didn't feel like he could make it so he peed in the very thermos from which I have been faithfully drinking ever since. He did wash it thoroughly but I am still contemplating divorce (joking). has anything like this ever happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol well do you mean has my husband ever peed in something that i hav drank out of or... have I ever contemplated divorced over something stupid hes done? lol

Well he has never peed in anything...put I remember once when I was pregnant with my first in the car..on an interstate, in the winter...I had to pee so bad I was in pain.... we were using my dads truck because we were picking some baby furniture up..I found a bottle, peed in it and accidently forgot it in there....it was an emplty pepsi bottle, and well it was very yellow -- so whoever found it had to know lol...

and for the second part..my husband has done many stupid things before...so many my mind cant even narrow it down to one....but i have never considered divorce before...maybe murder, but never divorce lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• I was joking about the divorce thing by the way....I just thought it was funny
    Anonymous

• I have one better- my step-brother had to take tranquilizers to help him sleep at night. He woke up in the middle of the night in the living room and couldn't wake up enough to go to the bathroom. He picked up the nearest thing- a Sierra Mist bottle. My step-father woke up the next morning, threw it in his lunch bag and left. Needless to say he wasn't very happy when he realized what it was at lunch!
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 11:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Mine carried me on a terrifying rollercoaster once.I kicked and screamed the whole way.All the attndants were laughing as they strapped me in.I almost killed him after we got off but my leggs were to wobbly.
    boogernoodle

Answer by boogernoodle at 11:49 PM on Jan. 4, 2010

• Annabell - I have one close to that !

Our 6 year old nephew was staying the night, we brought my sons mattress into our room so I would know when they got up in the morning ( my kids sleep in my bed too ) ..anyways at like 2 am..I heard something and nugged my husband, we both rose up and looked at the same time -- our nephew was sleepwalking and peed right in th corner of our room lol..my husband was like Conner what are you doing ?!?...and he dove back onto the mattress with his pants down....still sleeping lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:10 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• lets just say thank god i'm a light sleeper my ex-husband got up in the middle of the night stud over me in bed and was just about to pee on me when i opened my eyes and yelled at him asking him what the f!@# was he doing he woke up and ran to the toilet hwen he came back he swore he thought he was standing in front of the toilet
    sexymama53

Answer by sexymama53 at 12:56 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• couldn't he have just went pee and not flushed?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2010