how can i get my baby blessed?

i have a one yr old and i want to know about getting her blessed when i not part of and church

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sweetie your precious child is already blessed. Children are gifts to us from God. Life itself is a blessing. Enjoy your baby and take good care of her and she'll show you many happy blessings in the days and years to come. Children are such humorous wonders to watch grow. Laugh at her silliness and learn from her love. Babies don't need to be blessed, they are a blessing. Good luck to you and may Jesus shine His light on you both. :)
    gammyp

Answer by gammyp at 2:44 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I've never heard of having a child blessed, sorry I can't help.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:07 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• gammyp took the words right out of my mouth. your baby is already blessed, she has a mommy that loves her so much that she is looking for extra blessings for her. She doesnt need that, she's blessed already.
    Anonymous

• thanks guys
    L8DEE

Answer by L8DEE at 12:28 AM on Jan. 7, 2010