boob question

this kinda goes along with my first question about loosing wieght after the third baby. but my new question is- with my first baby my boobs were huge throughout the whole preg and a while after breastfeeding. with my second they stayed small with the pregnancy then got a little big after the birth then shrank right back down after a couple days. kinda like i poked them with a needle and they inflated ha ha ha. but i want a third baby and i am wondering if any other moms had this same boob reaction and what happened after thier third? thank you!

glycerinebaby

Asked by glycerinebaby at 11:49 PM on Jan. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Pregancy deflates breasts; breastfeeding is irrelevant.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:13 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• With your first baby your boobs usually get bigger, fuller and stay that way until after you quit breastfeeding or your body adjusts to it. With subsequent pregnancies, you usually don't get the size change in your boobs during pregnancy/breastfeeding that you did with your first. Kinda like your body is used to it and doesn't need to "get ready"

Answer by missanc at 1:03 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• rkoloms is right breastfeeding has nothing to do with it much to everyones dismay, my best advice to you is to start pushups and chest work, i am still breastfeeding and do this and have noticed a huge difference. it takes time but if you keep up with it you will see results
    rozepyle

Answer by rozepyle at 9:17 AM on Jan. 6, 2010