NAIL SALON TALK(THERE LANGUAGE)

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS THE PERSON DOING MY NAILS TALKS ABOUT ME? OMG I CANT STAND WHEN THEY START TALKING THERE LANGUAGE AND THEN LOOK AND LAUGH. TELL ME YOUR STORIES!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• lol....me and my friends always talk about this....this is hilarious because i have no idea what they are saying. im sure they DO talk about ome ppl feet or cuticles...
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:11 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Too funny but very true! Not only do they talk in another language but why are they yelling? I wish they wouldn't do that but hey...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• If you are a good customer...there's a chance they are NOT talking about you...but talking about someone else who is being rude. There was a woman in last time I went who was throwing a bitch fit about everything there...including the smell...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• it's no wonder you can't understand THEIR language, when you can't even correctly use your own.....
    Anonymous

• That is why I switched to a more professional one where the owner is speaking english. The girls are nice there, but yeah they are two faced and dang they are moody and get pissed if you cancel!
    Anonymous

• I agree with one tough if your a good customer then they have no reason to talk about you but if your rude to them and telling them how to do there job then they probley do talk about you.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• LMAO.. I was just talking to my mom about this. I love going to get my nails done but of course my nails are WAY short that when they see them they start talking in their language I just laugh really as long as they do my nails well I'm good
    supermom3806

Answer by supermom3806 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• yup and that is why i do not EVER go to places like that. Honestly they dont know what they are doing!! I get my mani pedis done at Aveda. All natural (so no color, i do it myself anyways) And sooooooooooo good!! And they talk TO YOU in ENGLISH. And its only $20 ; )
    oscarandbaby

Answer by oscarandbaby at 12:22 AM on Jan. 13, 2010

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWrY77o77o

Watch this clip by anjelah johnson...SOO funny and true about the nail salon experience.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jan. 16, 2010