Why do you lie?

There was a post on how to punish your husband.

Lots of women said they don't punish them, and that they aren't children...

BULLSHIT!

All men are children in some way or another.. and in some form you do punish them at times, either by being a bitch or making them do a extra special chore for you or something...

So what is it ladies- stop fibbing!

And if you really are sure that you don't punish your husband, then
congrats.... but maybe he's getting away with more then he should, and your getting walked over...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• funny thing....me and hubby are mad at eachother as i speak..he said to me during the argument."stop treating me like a child"..lol...now its funny while i sit here on cafemom and snores away
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:52 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• LOL I was the poster in that one that called BS on all those women who said they wouldn't be upset and blah de blah blah. Women for some reason a lot of women have this unending need to feel superior to eachother for whatever reason. It's really quite sad that their lives are really that lame and pathetic that coming into an Internet site and lying through their teeth makes them feel superior...but..whatever floats their boats I guess. I would hate to think of them sitting there all sad and pathetic because they couldn't feel superior to anyone. There would likely be the ingestion of a ton of ice cream involved and it wouldn't be pretty...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I remember that question and I read the responses. The word alone (punishing) sounded very childish. But it's true we "get back" at SO/DH when they're being jerks. I don't see "getting even" and "punishing" as the same.

I can get even when I'm pissed but I've learned that talking about it works a lot better.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:36 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I don't punish my husband. He is the one that pouts and acts childish. I wish I could punish him. He is pissing me off right now. How do I go about getting back at my hubby? I am really passive, I don't like that, I would like to stand up for myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• anon 12:59 i say go on an ass strike= no sex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• We just had sex for the first time in 3 months. I had to beg. :*( Seriously. I have no control. My husband is NOT abusive or controlling. I just don't know how to take control. He is the same way I am. LOL.. Pathetic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I don't punish my husband I tell him what I think and get angry but that isn't punishment it is communication when you start "gettin back" at them then you have lost the ability to communicate and have a serious marital problem. I will speak my mind but not punish.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:27 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• FUCK THAT! Im all for punishing him...he wants to act like a kid...hes gonna be treated like one! At some point he will be punished BWHAHHAAAHHHAAA! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:29 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• You really put the fun in dysfunctional...

Answer by rkoloms at 6:47 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Hmmm, seems like someone has relationship issues!

Sorry honey, but I never punish my husband because he is not a child.  I do get pissed off from time to time and can be rather frosty when I am but it never takes long before we kiss and makeup.

And I am definitely NOT the type to be walked all over so I can guarantee you that that is not happening.  There is a lot of love, trust and respect in my marriage so there is no need for punishment.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:42 AM on Jan. 5, 2010