NAIL SALON TALK(THERE LANGUAGE)

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS THE PERSON DOING MY NAILS TALKS ABOUT ME? OMG I CANT STAND WHEN THEY START TALKING THERE LANGUAGE AND THEN LOOK AND LAUGH. TELL ME YOUR STORIES!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You mean their language...lol. My spa is english speaking girls who aren't rude...I can't stand those places where the girls do that. Stopped going ages ago. I got a funky infection from one of them cutting me with a tool that isn't even legal here anymore so...my lesson was learned.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• lol thats to funny i have been to those places and i dont go there anymore i took my neice to get hers done there and they werent doing that but the husband and wife were having a heated disscussion!!! i hate when they talk so low to the other in their language and that person can here then from way across the room and answers back!! grr! i go to an english lady now no more tips for me all acrilic or however the hell you spell it
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 1:47 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• How about this? I'm half Thai. I don't know if they assume I don't know any Chinese, Thai, etc. But, yes, they do talk about me. And I let them. You should see the look on their faces when I wait until the session is over and I thank them in Chinese. (My grandfather is Chinese.)
    viking95

Answer by viking95 at 10:01 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Viking95 - that's hysterical!

I "think" most of the places around here are Vietnamese; but I'm not 100%. I don't care if they talk about me or not; I've been to "American" run nail salons and honestly I'm never happy with the outcome. The asian (sorry if that's not PC) salons always seem to listen to me when I tell them the length/shape I want and they always seem to be I don't know; more refined...when I go to an American salon I feel like the acrylic is too thick and the nail is too wide; like they just don't file it right or something.
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 10:56 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• THEIR language, not THERE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I will not have anyone service me that cannot speak MY language in MY country.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jan. 6, 2010