omg what is this

My daughters 10 months old and about 4 months ago she stopped nursing completly on one side!! then i dried up for 3 days and didnt make any milk at all! so i had to get her use to formula! now there is fluid clear like comin out what is this? and will it go away? what do i do? i dont want to start nursing her again cause of all the pain again and what if i dry up and i dont thinkits milk! plus shell be 1 in march! please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd go see your OB, you may have an infection.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:46 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• You could be pregnant. Also, I had milk or fluid for five years after nursing. Just sayin'
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• You could still be lactating. My cousin when to a mammo and found out she still had milk! after 10 yrs!!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:49 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• well i dont feel it coming in at all its just there and leaks every now and then
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• if it is just a lil it is normal i had some for about 2 years after having my DD.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:56 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• i have 3 other kids and never ever had this i nursed all them!! im just so freaked out i read a post the other day and some girl got a bad infection i just hope its not that! thank you ladies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Your prolactin hormones may still be high enough to be producing the clearish milk substance, even though you don't feel like your breast is producing milk at all. If it doesn't go away on its own after a few months, then you should see the doctor for a checkup. They will generally have blood drawn for various tests, including your hormone levels. There could be several causes for the hormone to be elevated, but your doctor can explain it better to you based on your body and regime.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:28 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• MAN! reading this makes me want to see a dr...I still have a clear fluid coming out of me...my youngest will be 10! My hubby says it tastes sweet..IDK he may just be crazy lol...but I think ill be seeing my dr....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 AM on Jan. 5, 2010