TEETH(I DISLIKE MY MIL)

MY DAUGHTERS TOOTH IS TURNING GREY, A FRIEND OF MINE SAID IT LOOKS LIKE ITS ROTTING. I HATE TO SAY IT BUT I THINK MY MIL DID IT, I TOOK HER BOTTLE AWAY AROUND 1 YEAR OF AGE AND MY STUPID INLAWS WOULD GIVE IT TO HER WHEN THEY WATCHED HER, I WOULD GET SO MAD AND THEY DIDNT LISTEN..UGHH IT MAKES ME MAD. DO YOU THINK THATS WHY HER TOOTH IS LIKE THAT? OH YEAH HER TEETH GET CLEANED DAILY.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Health

• I would only think that if they allowed her to sleep with the bottle. It is very possible but idk. Honestly some people are just more prone to bad teeth, so it could be that, too.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 2:04 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Oh and btw that would have totally pissed me off, as well. I probably wouldn't have allowed her to go there if mil couldn't follow my rules, and I would have made that clear to mil. Just had to add that lol
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 2:05 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Its very possible that is what caused it, but considering your daughter still has her baby teeth I wouldn't worry about it to much unless it causes her pain. Its probably rotting from the inside out causing the grey color. Our family dentists suggest that kids start getting fimiliar with dentistry around a year old, so if it is a HUGE concern make her an appointment and have it checked out.

PS I'd be furious with my MIL if she did that....But I wouldn't make a big scene about it.

See the dentist, it will be ok. Good Luck...
    spcjones_83

Answer by spcjones_83 at 2:25 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Well she could have bumped the tooth and damaged it that way.....(depending on where the 'gray' area is)
    To see if the tooth is decayed or not you should take the child to a dentist. Baby teeth ARE important (contrary to popular belief).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jan. 5, 2010