Has anybody here seen the conspiracy theory show with Jesse Venture and What do you about?

Like the episode of Global, Builburge, 9/11, etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh yes teh "I ain't got time to bleed" Ventura. No one should take a man who looked like this seriously.

http://tizona.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/jesse-ventura1.jpg

Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I think he is looking for ratings by using sensationalism.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:58 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• OMG! I have a jacket just like that! JK.

Anywho, no I haven't seen his show.  I love me some conspiracy theory, but I find Jesse Ventura hard to stomach for any length of time. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:12 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Sorry, I just can't take him seriously enough to even give the show a try. Besides, I have very strong feelings about the 9/11 thing and Jesse's opinions just don't mesh with what I know to be true.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:33 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I think he is looking to make money off people's fears. Not something I can respect. bad

AngiDas

Answer by AngiDas at 10:53 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• a man with too many occassions of head trauma. it's pretty evident now.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:01 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• He brings up good topics...I've watched it. Even though he may have been a wrestler and what not, he did make it into politics and served his time. What he did in the past is the past, and in actuality he doesn't need a show on late at night to make any booku bucks....thats obviously not the point. I was never one of his fans, but the show brings up good points to think about. That's all it is in its essence. It would be best to watch it yourself to create your own opinion....so if you like it, watch it, if you don't ...change the channel....LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I have seen it and did change the channel. I thought it was absolutely ridiculous. I don't know how anyone can possibly believe anything that man spouts. All he is trying to do is make money.
    Anonymous