How many ladies here have reservations, or know someone with resevations, going down on an uncircumcised man?

Just want to get an idea about how much of a role esthetics and texture(for lack of a better word) play in the decision. I have never been with an uncirced man, but I've seen pornos and I think it would be unpleasent. Don't know for sure though. BTW I'm not the same poster thats been having all the circed questions. I just want some honest answers not PC answers. So my un-PC answer, I will circumcise my son for his romantic life...because all the woman I know and my DH think an uncircumcised man is unpleasent and unfamiliar. I don't really think its needed for cleanliness in this day and age of soap and plumming.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I really don't like to go down on any man. circ'd or intact. I hear sex is better w/ an intact man... I wish my man was intact. Also want to say that it is becoming more and more common not to circ these days. Something like 60/40. Way too many risks involved w/ circing to do it just for looks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• My hisband actually LOL'd about your reasoning. His exact words were...
    "She and her husband are circ'ing their baby boy so that in the future he will have some girl like the look of his dick enough to suck it. Bahahahaha!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• my husband isn't circd and it isn't any different that a circd man when he is hard really, so I have no issue going there, and never did.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• IMy husband is circumcised, I wouldn't have him any other way. We go down on each other. The one uncirced man I went with was not a good experience due to poor personal hygiene, so I never went with another. I think texture and aesthetics are important, but so are sensuality and love. And personal hygiene.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 2:43 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• its no diff with a circumsized man or not. i been with both types and there is no difference. btw we are not circumsizing our son
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 2:44 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

Not about liking the look, its about not being grossed out by the look. ...and you may be laughing at us for thinking about some girl in the future, but I want my son to have a healthy sex life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• If a girl is turned off because he isn't circd then she isn't the right girl for him.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:49 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• It doesn't look any different when it's erect, people. I hate when people who've never even seen an uncirced man talk about the looks. It's ridiculous. I've never gone down on a circed man (although I have seen one), my DH is uncirced. It isn't gross or unpleasant. It's NORMAL. You know, the way they were meant to be.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 3:27 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• i never have and because i'm married, never will. i don't think i would have been wanting to try though. it just doesn't look as good as a circ'd one and it would probably interfere with finding pleasure with that person. it just looks unsanitary.. JMO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I do it all the time. =)
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:48 AM on Jan. 5, 2010