Surrogacy, I'm super confused!

I am interested in Surrogacy but I have no clue where to start or what to do. I really want to bless a couple with a baby but I have a few things on my own..
One thing that may "disqualify" me is I have Factor V Leiden..
Anyways my question is, what is in the "bundle" of surrogacy? Do they charge anything to become one? Or do the couple who "picks" us to do this pay us? I'm so lost on all of it!
Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have a friend on here her name is roadfamilynow she had surrogated 6 times I believe, You can find her on my profile send her a message and she will help you with all of your questions. Her real name is Tammy.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:33 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Many large cities have multiple fertility clinics. Some of them pay up to $10k for an egg. You can google surrogate plus your zip code. You'll find loads of info about the requirements on their sites.

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:06 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• First thing is you want to find out if it's legal in your state. I was thinking about it but it's not legal in Michigan which is bull!
    TBSNBubblegum

Answer by TBSNBubblegum at 9:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2010