Wheres an Easy photo sites??? Like so old people can understand?

My mom IS NOT GOOD with computers... shes lucky i guess that she can figure out how to turn it on..LOL... well shes in NH and im in Florida and send her pictures often using photobucket(i send links) but it take a while for it to open(shes on dial up) it takes a while for her to view all the pics.. Ive tried using photobuckets share feature as a slide show and she says she doesnt see a slide show just one picture... WTH? so is there any other sites out there that i could upload photos too and share them with her in an easier way and a way where she cant delete my photos... or any advise on how to make it easier for her to view my photobucket pics????

Sunnysidemama

Asked by Sunnysidemama at 3:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Entertainment

• start a blog... you can start one at blogger.com that is how my family shares photos and stuff with each other.... especially seeing many of them still has dial up
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 3:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I use SNAPFISH (snapfish.com)... I send the link to my parents, in-laws & the rest of the family. They can look at the photos, OR they can order them. If your mom wants the prints, YOU can order them, have them sent to her local Walgreens, and she can pay for them & pick them up herself. Walmart also has a very similar thing on their site, if your mom doesn't have Walgreens nearby.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Snapfish is good and easy But i resent you implying old people have difficulty using the computer. I've been on the WWW since the mid 80's when you were NOT even a glimmer in your daddy's eyes. I have watched the web grow into the porno ad it is today. My mom was a computer programmer from the 60, 70's and 80, and untill she died this year at 67 she knew more than I did about computers and using sites! I Beta tested AOL in 1991 when it took 14 floppy discs to install it! Please do not think because we did not grow up in the 90's were computer illerate.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• This was a post about MY MOTHER just cause ii said "so old people can understand" was just the title of the post. I explained further in my Q.. Its not like i said OMG every old person cant understand computers i know many can understand them perfectly well... but mine cant.
    And i was already around in the mid 80s just so you know..
    Sunnysidemama

Answer by Sunnysidemama at 8:32 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Thanks im gonna try a blog i think!
    Sunnysidemama