Were naming our princess Gianna Elizabeth Henderson What do you think of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• WoW! I just LOVE that!!! (OK, my name's Elizabeth but actually I meant the Gianna part most of all. GORGEOUS).
    JWMomElizabeth

Answer by JWMomElizabeth at 6:41 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I like it and eyedoleyes, that is against the rules of CM to advertise here. Do that in PM or chatter boxes.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Sounds like a transvestites name... sorry- but its the truth!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• i like it and i don't think it sounds like a transvestite name...whatever that is supposed to mean :P i guess she meant drag queen...? but still.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:21 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• not sure about the Gianna, but I love Elizabeth.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:28 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I think it all sounds great , the name thats what this was a question about a name right?
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 9:43 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• gianna doesnt go with henderson.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• It is very pretty especially the Elizabeth part...my daughter's name is Elizabeth.

Gianna Elizabeth...hmm? I like it....Oh and that was a nono anonymous at 8:07 If you not going to say something nice...don't say nothing at all.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Gianna is EXTREMELY Italian and Henderson is NOT.  If you like it fine, your kid your choice.  But I can't even say Gianna without an Italian accent.  Try Giselle.  Yeah I know it is Spanish, but I can say it without a Spanish accent.  Besides it is the name of the Princess in Enchanted.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• WOW....Gianna was one of the girl names we had picked when I was preggers this past summer ( had a miscarriage)
    My youngest son is Giovanni Alberto
    I am pregnant now...and our Girl name is Alessandra ( deciding on middle name still) ...boy name Alessandro Pasquale

You made a beautiful choice :)
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 10:08 AM on Jan. 5, 2010