Anyone have any experience with dieters tea?

afisk

Asked by afisk at 9:14 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• The one I tried made you poo ...A LOT!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 9:15 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I tried one and it made me jittery and gave me heart palpitations.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:19 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• My mom used it and she could not get off the potty. I felt bad for her but she reported weight loss.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 9:20 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Well I have constipation problems a lot and need to lose about 30 lbs. Haven't tried it yet but was curious. I am a stay at home mom so being by the potty is not a problem for me just dont want to be in pain. lol
    afisk

Answer by afisk at 9:31 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I did have some stomach cramping, you can dilute it though and always start with less than they recommend - Good Luck!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 9:49 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:07 AM on Jan. 6, 2010