Do you think women who had abortion;; should never have children in the future.

I have seen women on Cm stated that. what is wrong with people.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think that is a very complicated and loaded question. My opinion is that I am against abortion. But I am not into "punishing" women who have had one.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:38 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• No I don't think that. That's judgment and it's not my place to judge.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:39 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Why is this posted in pets? LOL. And no I don't think that, we don't know their reason on why they did that and it's none of our business.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• No, I don't think that.

Unless she's had like 6 and is using abortion as a form of birth control. In that case, it's not that I would want to punish her, I just think that if she's not smart enough to either close her legs or employ some type of birth control, she's probably not smart enough to be raising children.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:41 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• no
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:46 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• No, I think everyone has a right to do what they want.

I don't always agree, but who does???
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:47 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Thgat's crap. My grandma had an abortion after having two kids. My grandpa was livid, beside himself and it almost ended their marriage. BUT... 2 years later my grandma had my Mom so I am glad she did have another baby after the abortion. This was in 1910. Her Doctor was very liberal for those days. I personally don't think I would ever have an abortion but the choice is a personal one and I have no right to say what others should do with their lives
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• The way I see it is if I don't have to carry that burden to my death bed, then it's none of my business.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:53 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• No of course not! I don't believe in abortion at all, but I would never say that woman shouldn't have another baby just because she had one in the past. I know women who are very well suited for motherhood who have had one in the past. It's a very traumatic thing for a woman to go through.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:56 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I think if a woman had a child after having an abortion it would make her learn a thing or two. It might make her understand why some people think they are horrible, it might make them change how they feel about abortions all together.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:56 AM on Jan. 5, 2010