If you got pregnant while breastfeeding, how far along were you when you found out and how far apart are your babies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• I got pregnant with my 3rd while I was breastfeeding and on the minipill. I was only 7 weeks along when I found out (I never had a period after the birth of my 2nd, but I was throwing up for several days - big tip off for me). They are 18 months apart.

Answer by missanc at 9:48 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I knew I was pregnant at just 2 weeks along. Our boys are 13 months apart. They are best buddies now at 6 and 7 yrs old.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:51 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I got pregnant when my dd was 5 mos old. I was bf and not on any birth control. I found out at 8 weeks because of all the symptoms. My 2 oldest are 14 mos apart. They are basically like twins now at 6 and 5 years old, lol and best buddies as well.
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 1:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2010