Gift ideas for a two year old boy?

I have no clue! I will be going to his B-day Party Saturday and need a gift idea all I know is that he likes "HAndy Manny"

Thanks!

chefronswife

Asked by chefronswife at 9:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If it were me I'd want to get something non-Handy Manny because I'd be afraid of doubles. Also the parents will appreciate you getting something that doesn't play music or hae sound effects, lol. When a friend's son turned two, I got him a little baseball mit and whiffle ball set. He loved it & so did his Daddy. (=
    o0laurie.love0o

Answer by o0laurie.love0o at 10:49 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• If he likes Handy Manny get him so of the tools they have for Handy Manny. Legos are always a good thing too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Go to toys r us... you can find anything
    afisk

Answer by afisk at 9:58 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Get a handy manny dvd! That would work great!! and attach a smalll toy car (97 cent ones at walmart) wrap it up and voila.....the best present ever to a lil boy!! it works for my boys ! lol
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 12:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• legos, blocks, anything he can push/pull, early learning computer games (sesame workshop sells some good ones for his age), and books
    baenglishwc05

Answer by baenglishwc05 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• They have an adorable tool set out that's Handy Manny, but he probably owns it already.
    My son is 17 months and some of his favorite Christmas presents are: Little people bus, a soft bowling set, A gumball machine that has balls in it by Parents, and a Melissa and Doug Hide and seek puzzle board (it has little doors that you hide the puzzle pieces under)
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 1:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2010