What do you do to spice up your love/sex life?

i need ideas ..i want him to beg for it too lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• I hate to say this, but I have no idea myself. I'm a very boring person in the bedroom, but my husband still thinks its hot. LOL. Think you should try lingerie and different positions.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:59 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• toys
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:59 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I bought a cute outift. On our Anniversary I had my sister watch our girls and put it on for him. I have been trying to step out of my box and do things for him he likes.
    Anonymous

• Go to a porn shop. Go together if you can get him to go with you. Look around, get ideas. Buy a couple things to try out. Just experiment experiment experiment.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 10:01 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• One night, just put on a sexy outfit...do your hair and make up...make yourself look irresistable. Then tease the crap outta him. He will be beggin for it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• hahaha thank you soo much for the advise ;) i havent seen my hubby for a month hes been of to afgan. he will be here in 2 days! i just bought an outfit from v.secrets.. i hope it will make him feel irresistable towards me !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• OOO great question!! What I like to do is surprise him! So sometimes I'll have my robe on in the evenings when he comes home and have a cute/ sexy underwear on ( I own corsettes and he loves those!!) underneath.....After the kids are in bed we'll both be sitting in the living room watching tv and I'll just lean over and start kissing his neck and ears (he always gets turned on like that) and some days I'll just randomly ask if he wants some oral....out of nowhere...he loves that too. Other times I'll start a nice relaxing bath and we'll both bathe together, and we both love to go shopping at sex shops for neet things to try....like different lubricant flavors....and buy things that interest us! We've even gotten the warming KY jelly...which btw is SOOO HOT!!! Our privates felt like they caught fire LOL.....so I'm def not a fan!!
    Anonymous

• http://www.edenfantasys.com/

pm me for a discount code if interested(anyone is welcome to get the code btw). They have a great forum to talk to those that deal solely with sexual things, along with product reviews so you don't buy a piece of crap and waste money.

Also role playing.

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2010