What is Jacob's Ladder? (something to do wearing something down there in a man)

I asked a question the other day and this is the response I got but never knew what it was I mean I have some what of an idea but don't know really....?

I asked something about going through security and getting scan and security found this man wearing a Jacob's Ladder and forgot to remove it before going through this at the airport....Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• search for jacobs ladder peircing- you will find a pic...I would post it but...yeah
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:09 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• It is a male genital piercing
    afisk

Answer by afisk at 10:09 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• series of piercings on the underside of the penis. looks like rungs of a ladder.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• OMG Anon :31 that just plain sick! Who in the world would do that sort of thing to a man? Okay....I'm a "virgin" in things like these, but wouldn't the thing have to stay stiff the whole time so that the piercings can be placed properly? OMG....I'm squeezing my thighs together just thinking of he pain a man must go through to get this done.....he would have to be high wouldn't he? OMG!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• OMG....I just googled it and looked at pictures....OMG!!!
    I'm sorry but the man who has this done and the person doing it have to be high.....right?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2010