question

my daughter is going to be 4 months the 22 and my doc told us to use rice in her bottle bc she has savere acid reflux and insted of useing meds we use rice wich is working but the other day i had to use oatmeal because i ran out of rice and i had to use oatmeal for 3 day because the weather was horible my husband is not gointo work so we managed to get rice so myqueton is anybodys child get consipated from oatmeal and how do i get her to go she is so unhappy and keeps puking

mom_of_2_2009

Asked by mom_of_2_2009 at 10:04 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When babies start "solid foods" sometimes they get constipated. You can dilute prune or apple juice to help.
    afisk

Answer by afisk at 10:07 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• it was 2 tablespoons of oat meal in a 5 ounce bottle
    mom_of_2_2009

Answer by mom_of_2_2009 at 10:10 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I started feeding my son baby cereal mixed with strawberry banana baby food or pear baby food and he pooped like 5 times a day lol
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 10:11 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• add prunes to her diet.....that always helps with constipation! hope that helps!!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 12:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2010