do you love your job/career?

if so, please tell me what you do and what makes it great! if not, please tell me what is your dream job/career?

Babiluv80

Asked by Babiluv80 at 10:16 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• I love my job. I am a stay at home mom and I babysit too. It allows me income and the opportunity to be with my 2 yr old.
    afisk

Answer by afisk at 10:17 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• i will go first...i am not in my dream/job career, but at least it pays well (considering) and its not alot of stress. however, i dont feel fulfilled, i feel drained (probably because of the hour and a half drive) and empty...not sure what job fits this description but, i want to do something working with differrent age groups where i am helping and encouraging them and i have a flexible schedule and have to do some paperwork (for times when i dont feel like being extroverted...lol). what keeps coming to mind is counselor or teacher or school therapist, but i just dont know. i have been soul searching and praying for like 10 years now as to what is it that i really want to do.
    Babiluv80

Answer by Babiluv80 at 10:20 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I love my job. Though I hate the drama that it comes with, but I honestly love what I do. I am the telephone operator at our local hospital. I only work the weekends so I don't have to deal with most of the drama, and the best part is even though I am still working I get 5 days off to be with my family and the two days I work to interact with the outside world it's the best.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 10:32 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I love my job. I'm a sheetmetal (HVAC) worker. I love that I'm in a union, the pay is great, the hours are great, the work is hard but ok, my employer pays my medical benefits and towards my pension. Tools are expensive but that's the trade.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 10:42 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I love what I do. I am a SAHM and I WAH too! I get to be with my 2 year old all day, I have one on the way and my 5 year old when he gets out of school. It is hard balancing house, meals, work and kids, but when it is down, the days go so smoothly. Wouldn't change it for the world!
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:53 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I am building an anime publishing and production company from the ground up. I love my job going to college to get a BA and moving to Japan i love it because this is going to be what I make it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I love my job. I am an accountant at a regional accounting firm. I do taxes, mainly. I enjoy my work, and find it interesting to see the different tax laws and ways people try to break them. And it's interesting to see why they enact them too. But I really enjoy the people I work with. The job is flexible and with great benefits. The only down side is that it's very hectic during tax season. But that's just 3 months.
    Anonymous

• I hate my job. I am paid very well so I have put up with it for a long time. I am a mortgage processor in a very stressful environment (from the work to the people) all day long. Most days I would like to crawl in a hole when I am done. I too had been soul searching for quite some time about what I would like to do. I started my own business in 2008. I love the idea of calling the shots and making an unlimited about of income with no one telling me it is too much. It has been hard juggling both especially since my business is going so well but I have to hang in there a little longer.
    Anonymous

• i love my job. i work from home w/ a wonderful co. called HSN. it allows me to stay home w/ my son and have a full time income.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 8:55 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• I didnt use to love my job cause I worked outside my home and didn't get to spend time with my son. I am a SAHM who works from my home. I work with Internet CEO moms.

Danielle Shellhorn
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 10:37 AM on Jan. 6, 2010