Would you pay $180.00 for a pair of jeans???

I was at the mall the other day and was window shopping for a pair of jeans. I happened to see some being sold for as much as $180.00! I thought that was absolutely ridiculous! I would never pay that much for a pair of jeans! Would you? How much would you be willing to spend on a pair of jeans? And what brand is your favorite???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Never!
    afisk

Answer by afisk at 10:22 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• 25.00 no more, I would not go over because I dont' think they are worth it. I normally pay 12.00 when they are on sale...

They have to fit PERFECT.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Heck no!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• No way! never ever would i pay that much. I like old navy jeans they last and they are almost always on sale for less than $15.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:26 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• No. I saw CJ jeans yesterday on Oprah and they start at $141. Give me a break. Jeans are made of cotton. They are NOT hurting for cotton so what we are paying for is the name. I'm sure Magic Johnson's wife Cookie (CJ) is a wonderful person but come on, they are not hurting for money either. Why not make a great jean at a price real people can afford?

Answer by admckenzie at 10:26 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Hell no!

I've been buying my jeans at Walmart for $16 lately. Even when I shopped at the mall, I only bought jeans if they were on sale, less than $25.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:27 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Hell to the no.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:27 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Nope, I would pay about 40 and that would be the absolute most I would spend and that would only be if they fit me to a T and were extremely comfortable
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 10:28 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• No way! I usually spend no more then $30 for jeans. Usually much less than that.
    o0laurie.love0o

Answer by o0laurie.love0o at 10:30 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• No. I have very long legs, so I'm limited as to where I can buy them, and the most I've ever paid was 48. That was from American Eagle, where most of my jeans are from. I have a few from Old Navy (before they changed their sizing) and a pair of Seven jeans that are awesome.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:34 AM on Jan. 5, 2010