How would you have handled this? (Kind of a road rage)...sort of.

Last night we went to Walmart and as we are driving out of the parking lot this car was just driving so slow that my dh just made a b-line to the closest exit as we did this another car from out no where was doing the same thing as we approached the stop sign this idiot just got in front of us (at the time we were meeting at the stop sign looked like a triangle) well we were headed towards sign and this person was more at an angle and jumped right in front...that jerk! It all happened so fast anyway we continued all the way down to the main road and then while waiting for him to go he stops (Luckily me and my dh were talking didn't even notice why he stopped) we thought he was waiting to go but when I looked up he was just there like to piss us off there were NO cars at all...finally he goes. We were like why did he do that??? I know we were no better but the safest thing to do is let it go. There r 2 many crazies out there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh my gosh, that would have made me so mad. People with that kind of road rage don't deserve to have a license! If it happened to me, and I caught his license plate, I think I would have called it in. I can handle aggressive drivers, but that guy is going to get someone killed!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:40 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I posted a journal called garbage truck therapy. I'm trying to think of that when this happens! Last Sunday A woman full bore sped through a Red light Straight at us, cut us off & DH had to slam on his Brakes to avoid her! Unbelievable! So many Drivers Are Awful!! I've been the victim of Several/Many car accidents! Including my Car totalled out on my passenger side when I was 6 mos. Pregnant & A careless Driver! I suffered and had a learning, speech & memeory Disability Child! I live in pain! Am unemployed and earn no money!! Anyway I get you! I understand! Not to be too asking. If you can read my garbage truck therapy. Tell me your opinion. Only if you care to! But Hugs, Glad you're Alright!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2010