Dannon Light and fit yogurt......

Does anyone else find the commercial for this yogurt annoying as hell??? There's a commercial where it seems this lady is in an airport or something, sitting down and she's diggin her finger in her yogurt cup, tapping it into her mouth and making sucking noises to try and get every last litte drop of yogurt.....I dunno this commercial just irritates the hell outta me. Furthermore, while the lady is doing this...another lady says.....o light and fit.....only 80 calories??....If that were me, I woulda told the lady she's got disgusting table manners...(its just rude behavior)....anyway this was bothering the hell outta me yesterday and as I turned on the tv this morning guess what was on? LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've seen a similar one, I assume its Dannon, she's standing in the yogurt aisle of the supermarket sucking on the cup, it totally grosses me out, lol.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:31 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Never seen the commercial but love the product. I didn't know sucking the cup is an option! I wonder if they realize the one commercial with the sucking in the yogurt aisle sounds like it's promoting shoplifting the yogurt! lol Sometimes I wonder if they think before they spend all these bucks on advertising!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:36 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• LOL, who comes up with these ridiculous commercial ideas??? It's funny too now that I think about it....I have seen the one where the lady has the yogurt cup stuck to her face because she's sucking on it.....ok #1 Gross.......#2....she didnt pay for that!!!! LOL
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:15 AM on Jan. 5, 2010