My Son is going to be stationed in South Korea, can anyone help answer some questions I have?

Well I have lots of questions, but the one I am trying to get REAL answers to is this, I have cell phone service through At&T and my son is also on my plan, what I have found out for sure is that he better not use his phone over there, or his poor mom will be REALLY POOR. I am wondering how to be able to keep in some sort of contact at a reasonable price? That is only the begining of my questions

PFCAnthonysMom

Asked by PFCAnthonysMom at 10:32 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• When my dad was in Korea, we used calling cards... Not sure how it will work if he calls you on your cell phone... the calling card will be routed thrugh somewhere in the US, so it should just use your minutes.

You can also use webcam, and you can see and hear him without paying out the nose of a phone bill and phone cards.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:34 AM on Jan. 5, 2010