how can become more of a neat freak i hate it i dont have a nasty house but im not the type that cleans everyday and we all know with 2 toddlers if you miss one day its a whole day cleaning the next day i just wish i could find something that works for me where i could do alittle everyday so its never a mess what are some cleaning thing that you guys do to keep your house always picked up thatnk you im just going insane bc im preg with my 3rd and a little mess makes me go wild lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Check out flylady.com. It has helped me a lot, especially with having three little ones at home. It helps me to stay on top of things a little bit more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• thank you i will have to look into that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I had twin toddler boys when I had my daughter. I remember freaking out about the house too. I was in school and working until recently. and sinc ive been a SAHM ive been able to be on top of things na dkeep the house a lot cleaner. I suggest for one, since you are pregnant, to get someone to help you clean. ANother thing , is everytime you leave a room, don't exit it until you clean it. If something's on the floor, clean it up right away. Vacuum and sweep everyday. for being pregnant its easier to vacuum the tile too LOL. ( i do this and im not prengnat) also make designated times to do things. Like laundry in the morning and at night, floors and deep-cleaning (like if you have to wash the cabinets - 2x weekly occurance for me and my boys LOL) while kids are napping, dishes after dinner, just a schedule will help you.Good luck
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• thank you all i will have to start doing this as for gettign someone to hlp its all me my hubby travel with his job for months at a time and i dotn have family here lol but i am a sahm so i wil def. start doing some of this
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 11:01 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Being a neat freak with 2 toddlers is almost impossible. Check out some organizing groups here at Cafemom for tips
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 11:06 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I 2nd the recommendation for flylady.com!

Answer by missanc at 11:30 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I agree with scheduling things but since you are a busy mommy you need to remember that there are some things that dont NEED to be done daily. Like vacuuming, you can vacuum every other day, with the exception of unplanned messes of course (WHO GOT THE GLITTER OUT!!!) Sweeping the kitchen could be done at night- but I agree, I vacuum the kitchen too...lol Laundry can be done 3 days a week instead of 1-2 loads a day, do 3-4 on M, W, and F leaving Tuesday and Thursday to do other minor chores. Its all about what works for you...Good luck, and stop stressin. Remember, its your house and the only people you have to please are the ones who live IN it.
    spcjones_83

Answer by spcjones_83 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2010