What would be the best job ever? (For a sahm)

I babysit in my home and the money is good but what would be the next best job for being at home...licking envelopes...lol

I just want to be a sahm and get paid doing something I don't have to deal with the public...I like my quiet time to myself...kids at school and dh at work. And the kids that I babysit are not that bad but they have their days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I sew, quilt, and paint things to sell.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Bake. I have a myspace and a craigslist advertising my baking. I took a couple of cake decorating classes and now I know how to make awesome cupcakes and cakes. SO, I do custom orders and I got to arts and craft shows. The last one I went to I made $35.00 and everything I sold was for like a $1.50. Its fun and it doesn't cost alot to bake. Not if you make everything homemade.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:45 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Getting paid for what we already do would be nice!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I did babysitting for teachers, the hours were great & holidays were always off.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 11:01 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I work online and on the phone for a teleservices company (at home). The only thing that sucks about it is that I still had to find a babysitter for my daughter, because after I got hired, I found out that background noises will get you fired. Unfortunately, I live across the street from double train tracks, but I don't think they'll do anything about that....I hope.

I used to think that being a SAHM mom WAS my dream job, and it was for awhile, but after a year, I got to the point that I got stir-happy everyday. I couldn't stand looking at my house anymore and took it out on my husband even though I didn't mean to. We moved back to town, and I started working at my mom's grocery store 3 hrs a day just for a change of scenery and to get out of the house, and I work online when I'm not at her store. It's working out great for me so far.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:03 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• My job- data entry at home. I work for a company that allows me to key data from my home. I have been doing it 10yrs now. It is nice to be home with the kids (especially since 2 are special needs) but still have $ coming in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I would love to bake for profit. A friend of mine already offered to pay for a pan of my lemon squares. She keeps telling me I should open a bakery. The only problem is out here, you need a health card if you work with food. That's 60 dollars up front and money I don't have at the moment. I would love to just bake from home...for starters anyway. til I get some good clientele and enough to hire an employee or too.(you know..delivery folk LOL)

So my dream of baking for dollars is squashed at the moment. But it is something I love to do and something that people love to do which is eat desserts. LOL
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 11:22 AM on Jan. 5, 2010