are you rude on cafemom?

Do you say rude things and try to start fights?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, I dont.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• No, I am just honest.

Answer by louise2 at 11:04 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• lol. well i don't think the women that do do that are going to admit it, BUT i do know from personal experience that some women on here can be very very very rude, and thats the nicest thing i could say about them right now lol. But proudly i do not...as long as someone is respecting me they have my respect as well. But once you start thinking that your opinion is right and thinking that your better than someone I may have an attitude, i just can't stand ppl like that... its really annoying.
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 11:04 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• No, I do not come here for drama. I think some just like to get things heated with PA, abortions & plain rudeness.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 11:04 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Nope, But I hate how the rude ones in "Answers" always answer anonymously.
    ZachsMom325

Answer by ZachsMom325 at 11:04 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• i agree with louise. I am always respectful until provoked. Although argueing with someone online gets me nowhere, i am honest and forthright and no matter where, i have the right to speak my mind. I avoid questions and situations in general that no matter how i look at it I will not have a favorable response.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 11:06 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Sometimes, I really REALLY want to be. I often find myself typing something out in response and then never hitting the answer or submit button!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:08 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• No, I don't like rudeness or drama- so I try to be polite in my replies, and if it is a topic that I don't agree with or posts I don't agree with I usually skip them.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:21 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• sometimes but I always go back and apologize if I was. However I do not hid behind the anon button.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Meh it depends.

I don't post Anon unless it's personal (health/relationship) or financial. Otherwise I'm just kind of blunt; there are days I try harder to make sure I don't accidentally offend more than others. And I don't normally intend to be rude right off the bat to people but if someone is snippy & snarky to me there have been plenty of times I respond in kind depending on the mood I'm in.

Once in a while, when I'm in a bad mood to begin with - I look for a big drama filled post that's already going on to jump in the middle of just for some release...don't like it - oh well guess that's the 'risk' you take being a part of an online community.
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2010