I posted up a question about might being pregnant on my IUD but I realized that I think

It just out of place. What do I have to do? Leave it? Will it cost to get it fixed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Health

• If its out of place you need to go to the doctors immediatly. If it has moved it can easily peirce your bladder and make you grow bacteria. If you still have the papers that they gave you it tells you all about it. I dont know if it will cost or not I assume that it would BUT you can die from it. So go to the doctors and tell them to fix and when they ask for the payment pay some, most doctors will let you pay payments. If your doctor wont than go to the ER. You can see if its out of place yourself. Try to fill the string with your fingers .
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• feel+++
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:13 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I can feel the string but it feels likes it moved
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jan. 5, 2010