do you have allergies? have you ever been to an allergist?

if so did you find that it was at all helpful? tell me about your experiences. i have had allergies all my life it seems (i am now 29) and i finally broke down and saw an allergist last week to get to the bottom of all my sneezing, and coughing and itching and food reactions.

Babiluv80

Asked by Babiluv80 at 11:15 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Health

• I went when I was in my 20's. The batch they had were bad and wanted me to come back and re-test. After 40 in the back and 12 on my arms. There was no way I was going back to do it. I know I have seasonal allergies. I just take the over the counter stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I had the test done and it didn't really help me. I was told by my ear nose and throat dr that I have chronic sinus infections, then my reg dr said I have allgeries. The test showed I was allergic to dust, animal dander, and some kind of tree, I think an ash.. Anyway, I'm still sneezing, stuffy, and overall feeling like crap all the time.. I don't take anything, because I have taken everything, and none of it works.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:21 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• im allergic to pollen and cats & dogs mainly- its a bitch though! i havent been to an allerigist ( $$$$ ) but would like to. its like 360 days out of the year and sneezing, eyes itching, nose ruuuuuning nonstop, or i have a migraine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jan. 5, 2010