do you have reoccuring dreams/nightmares?

i have a few 1. my mom gets back with her last husband and starts being mean to me (havent seen or talked to this man in a decade probably) 2. i am back in HS because they said i didnt finish (i actually graduated early) 3. various nightmares about my husband and i breaking up...all of these are the same theme but they tend to be different versions. then there is the dreams that i have where i have the ability to fly/float. i LOVE that feeling...sadly i dont have them very often.

Babiluv80

Asked by Babiluv80 at 11:24 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• not all the time...but what does happen to me is I'll be having a nightmare and I'll wake up (usually thanking god that its not real) and as soon as I close my eyes and fall back asleep im right back in the same doggone dream! LOL....Also sometimes when I have DeJavu I swear I'd dreamt the situation before because its so familiar....weird!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2010