Need to lose 30 lbs

Anyone know the fastest way to lose 30 lbs? Thinking about trying Dieter's tea.

afisk

Asked by afisk at 11:51 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• change your lifestyle - eating habits and exercise. I just changed my eating habits for a health issue and managed to lose 20ish pounds in 4 weeks.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• There is no good and safe way to loss way fast. Yes you can but you ruin your metabolism doing it. It is best to slowly do it. They say no more the an 1lb a week is best. Start watching your portions. You will be surprised how you will realize how much more you take. Start an exicersice routine that is 4 to 5 x a week for 30min to an hour. When I get hungry and it is between like breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner or late night. I will drink a big glass of water. Your hungery is usually due to being thirsty. I also will try and find something to do when I do this. Like go and clean or excerise. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• eat well. Don't eat out of boredom. Plan meals for a week or two, so you don't get stuck with the " i don't know what we are eating" and then make something quick and extremely unhealthy all the time. Pilates is great and rewarding but not a fast fix. Turn on some music and dance. Take soda/pop out of your diet and drink a lot of water. Take a walk for an hour. Take the kids in the stroller or the dog for company. Once you start exercising you will start to feel better and have more motivation to continue. Good luck.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 12:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• You have to make a lifestyle change and continue with it. If it comes off too fast it will come back fast. Be sensible. You can do it!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Losing weight shouldnt be a race,it should be a lifestyle change and that can take time.I reccomend working out a few times a week,eat as clean as possible and drink plenty of water.However with that said,dont deprieve yourself.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 7:06 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Take a look at the weight management line that Melaleuca has - I love it!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 9:35 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• Lose it fast, gain it fast! Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:49 AM on Jan. 6, 2010