Would you take you baby into a movie?

me and my husband really want to see a movie today but we'll have to take our 4 month old with us. I'm pretty sure he'll be good- just wondering, would you take your baby to a movie with you?

Hali_Taylor

Asked by Hali_Taylor at 11:56 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no, the volume is way too much for tiny ears.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• At that age, yes... I breastfed so if they got fussy I would take them, change them, and then we would sit somewhere off to ourselves and I would nurse them. It worked out fine and I got a day out. Our boys would sleep through anything so the noise didn't bother them..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:58 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I'm with anonymous it is too much for there tiny ears. But truely it is up to you and your hubby.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:58 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Oh and none of our boys have hearing problems from going to the movies with us when they were babies,lol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:59 AM on Jan. 5, 2010

• yes, however, my son can sleep through anything! we took him once when he was that age, making sure it was during a time he normally sleeps and he slept right through it. He is 19 mo now and we also took him with us when we went to see the new twilite movie. It was my birthday present, tickets already bought, and the babysitter backed out at the last minute! He was an angel, sat and watched the whole thing, only making noise when the wolfs came on screen, he laughed and pointed and said DOG every time....sooo cute.
    Anonymous

• I had my son in the movie theatre from 2 months and up.... bring toys, breast or bottle, pacifier. My son actually watched. LOL He is just a movie watcher I guess. No ear issues. Never even and ear infection. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• no too much noise and I would worry about disturbing others.
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 12:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• If you're concerned about the noise they do make tiny baby ear plugs...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:05 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Too much loud noise will effect everyone. So no you may not notice it right away. But they are finding more and more younger people or needing hearing aids because of everything being so loud. So why not as a parent try and stop that from happening know.
    Anonymous

• That didn't come from the movie theatre...it comes from loud music in earphones, lawnmowers, cars, airplanes....things that make you cringe to hear. My movies theatre is not that loud.
    Anonymous