Question for Verizon customers - please read additional info.

On the MyVerizon online account, can you view texts, like what was actually texted? I ask because I've been lead to believe something is going on via text with my dh as he has become extremely protective of his phone lately. It's nagging at me and I just need to find out. Am I able to view sent and received texts online or no? Thank you in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've always wondered about that, just out of curiousity. I durno if it's changed since last January, but when I had Sprint I couldn't view the contents of anything but pic texts.

And maybe OP is like me and doesn't have real internet to get on MyVerizon Online..or she didn't know where to look?
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 12:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• No, I'm pretty sure you cannot.
    Anonymous

• I just logged into my verizon account, and it doesn't look like you can view actual sent and recieved texts. Why didn't you just try it out for yourself?
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• No, Verizon is like the only carrier that doesn't let you see the content of texts without a subpoena.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• You can however, see who texts who, how often and the date/time.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• not sure but it can give your the number. And then do a reverse number look up or call from your home phone and see who answers.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I have ATT and without some kind of lawful intervention to actually view what was texted I cannot view the content of a text. I do however see the numbers that are texting to the phones on my line.......and if Im curious about them I enter them into a reverse phone number look up and pinpoint where they are at, who the carrier is and what other info they can give me. I've had to do this before....lol
    Anonymous

• No you cant look at text online that have been sent back and forth. I have verizon wireless too. Sometimes i use the verizon wireless website to send text to my husband and friends. the only way to look at his text is to take it away from him. If he is taking his cell to the bathroom or when he is showering then i would be worried.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 2:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2010