What would you do?

ok, so my son (8) told me yesterday at lunch he noticed the milk was expired that his friends were drinking, the school lunch milk it was dated from December something, I called the school they said the head of lunch will call me back. Thankfully my son brings his lunch daily but still!! I don't know if I could write a letter and my son's word be enough, they could easily say oh he must have been mistaken. eh what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jan. 5, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I would say something. Even if they try to say he was mistake at least you will know they will look at them and change them out.
    Anonymous

• I would bring it to their attention, that could make a lot of little ones sick..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I recommend that you report it to the County Health Department. They are obligated by law to investigate.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• My child would not eat school lunchs.

Answer by louise2 at 12:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I would first talk to them in person, then if nothing is done report it to the board of health.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• i would call the school
    laura71336

Answer by laura71336 at 12:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I would notify the teacher and call the principal. Im a teacher and I have had that happen and for that reason we have a "lets check the expiration date" moment at the lunch table daily. If the cafeteria workers are aware they will disgard them.
    Anonymous