Looking for a Graphic Designer or someone who knows how to make (Frugal Living Newsletter)....

Hi ladies! I'm getting a Frugal Living Blog/Newsletter Started. I was thinking of the title "The Humble Homemaker"...any other ideas for a title? I am looking for someone who can make a header w/ a matching icon for my Blog. I'd like something that resembles a Scrapbooking page. Anyone know how to do this?

ammil87

Asked by ammil87 at 12:17 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would start by trying to start a blog or group. it should allow you to create a page specifically for your blog/group and use a template on there. it sounds like a great idea, send me invite. you could include a tip of the week and send it out every week.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• My SIL is a graphic designer....... and does wonderful work. It's what she does everyday. She handles all my stuff for my candle business. She is awesome.

Signature STudios
    Florence, AL
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 10:37 AM on Mar. 12, 2010