What could you put in baby shower favors?

I'm helping my mom throw my SIL baby shower... We need favor ideas and game ideas... We're trying to keep it affordable (not totally cheap, but at least within reason) and not too much work (so I don't feel like homebaking cookies like some sites suggest) But I was thinking maybe some bath oils in those dissolvable balls, a few candies... What else? And where can I get affordable bath balls? I could swear I saw them somewhere sold in bulk. Also, any good game ideas?I figure the size of moms belly game and the clothspins, but any other good simple game ideas?

earthmama727

Asked by earthmama727 at 12:21 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• I bought those big candy bars. I got them for $1.30 at the dollar store. I made really cute wrappers that went right on top of the other wrapper. It said "Welcome baby Brooks, we can't wait to meet you!". I put cute pictures of babies on it. Everyone loved it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2010