Good baby shower games?

I'm helping throw my SIL baby shower, but I've never really done it before. The whole leading a group through games thing is a little scary to me, so i'd like to keep them fairly simple. I figure we'll do the string around her belly game, and the one where everyone gets a clothespin and if they say "baby" you can steal the pin and whoever gets the most wins... It would be nice to have a couple others. Something easy to explain that would be fun for everyone??

earthmama727

Asked by earthmama727 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• When she is opening presents you can set a timer and every time it goes off, whoevers present she is opening gets a prize
    Anonymous

• There is a bingo present game.. its really cute.. it has things like diapers, shirts, pants, socks, bottles ect on little bingo cards and when the person is opening whatever they get you mark off on your bingo card.. its cute
    also one called name that smell.. you melt a few different candy bars into different diapers and make them all smell them and guess what candy bar it is.. its sooo funny and gross. everyone looks like they are smelly poop. its good for a laugh! You can do like reeces in one, kit kat in another, baby ruth in another (thats a good one b/c it has peanuts and melted chocolate with peanuts in a baby diaper is GROSS! LOL)
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 1:05 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I was going to suggest the bingo game that maybebaby mentioned. I made the cards for my friend's shower and everyone loved it. That was a couple of years ago, but no one at the party had ever heard of it, so it was nice to do something new. I found cards online and just printed them.

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 8:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• If you have the space...just plain onsies (different sizes) and fabric paint! Have guests paint onsies and vote who painted best one or could pick top 3 to win prizes...you get cute custom made onsies and its a ton of fun for guests!
    (When we play we put a few pieces of paper in onsie to prevent bleed through til dry.)
    LaffinMomma

Answer by LaffinMomma at 7:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2010

• theres a game dont know what its called but you get a big bowl fill it with rice buy a pack of like 100 small safety pins pour in the bowl and mix the bowl gets passed from person to person to see who can grab the most safety pins with one handfull count the safety pins after each person grabs and put them back in the bowl the player who pulls out the most gets the prize i liked this game its simple and not expensive hope this helps!!!!
    tinkagg

Answer by tinkagg at 10:50 AM on Jan. 10, 2010