coupons/grocery shopping

where can i find them online? and where/how do they work...i know walmart was price matching but i dont know if they do that now....any tips on saving money so we can get more things while grocery shopping?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Shopping

• I use a few different websites that have coupons that I can download to my shoppers card so I don't have to worry about printing them out. Shortcuts.com has coupons that I know work with my Kroger card. There are other stores that work with it too, but this is the store that I use. Cellfire.com works the same way, but it doesn't seem to have as big of a selection. I also use some of these coupons with coupons that I cut out from the newspaper so I save twice. I have printed coupons from mypoints.com and they work at Kroger. My printer doesn't always have colored ink in it so I don't print too many coupons online. I know that there are plenty of other sites out there. I always make a 2 week menu & make my grocery list from that. I always use paper coupons & the ones from the sites I mentioned and shop the sale items and/or store brand items. It saves me a lot of money.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2010