what would you do?

he said he wanted to be friends, i told him i couldnt because i'd expect more, i also told him if he wanted to be friends, its a mutual thing....never heard back from him again.

he says we had nothing but i say all the signs where there, we kissed, we exchanged pics, talked about sexual relations but to him...since we didnt sleep together, we didnt have nothing.

he said i was the lesser of the two cause i had a future and it didnt include him, i say that he really had stronger feelings for the other woman instead.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it's time to move on from him... It's obvious he's not ready. If he had strong feelings for you he would have stayed with you with or without sex..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Ive been there. I really liked this guy and he was not consistant in seeing me. I put up with it for about 2 weeks and said "C-ya!" I think more of myself and I will be treated as I deserve.
    That is what you need. You deserve more. You are smart and everything you said tells me you nailed him.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2010