how many dogs do you have?

I have 1 boxer 2 chichiuahuahs and a lab mix that kinda took up residence here about three weeks ago.If you have as many as I do,how do you deal?

MommyLove23

Asked by MommyLove23 at 12:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 2
    laura71336

Answer by laura71336 at 12:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I have 2 outside dogs (toy poodle and Mini Daschund) and my daughter has a small inside dog. We do just fine :)
    afisk

Answer by afisk at 12:45 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• We have 2 german shepherds, and a Husky. All inside dogs and our furry kids,lol... They all are so sweet and lovable. The only thing I could live without is the hair... I'm always cleaning the floor.. Thankfully we have all wood floors in the main rooms so it's not to hard to clean up. They are all 3 rescue dogs, and it seems they know they have a good life now because they are all awesome dogs. Hubby works away from home a month at a time so he takes one of the Shepherds with him, it's so sweet when they come home, he's so happy to see all of us,lol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• We have 5...a 15yo Black Lab, an 8yo Beagle/Basset, a 7 1/2yo Yorkie, a 3yo Yorkie/Scottie mix and a 2 1/2yo ???? (not sure what she is, other than a pretty brindle colored dog, LOL). Three are shelter adoptees and 2 were dogs who needed new homes quickly or they would have had to go to the shelter because their previous owners couldn't provide for them for various reasons. They're all inside dogs, incredibly lazy and very spoiled. LOL It's not hard having the 5 of them. They're well behaved, all are house trained and they all get along very well. Of course, I did raise 4 children who are spaced very close in age (5 years between the 1st and 4th) so 5 dogs is a breeze. LOL

tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• We have a boxer/pit mix and a golden retriever both are inside/outside dogs. They do very well inside although they feel more like secret service than pets. Everywhere I go, one leads and the other follows. I could NEVER hide from a home invader because my dogs would be right outside the door where I would be. I can never sneak up on anybody because of my "entourage" as my Husband calls them.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I had 1 American Staffordshire Terrier with 1 cat, 2 foster cats, and the one foster cat's litter of 4 kittens. My dog was very mellow and easy to handle, until she started to get really sick. She had uterine cancer and it progressed so quickly the vet couldn't do much for her. So between that and the one foster cat having kittens it was a mess. Luckily the foster cats got homes rather quickly so I could spend my doggies last months with just her...my cat who is my adopted baby boy, he's very mellow and keeps to himself most of the day.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• We have 3 outside German Shepherds, and a chihuahua inside. I am not sure what the chihuahua will do when i have the baby b/c he has been the baby for almost 4 yrs.
    JANAPICK

Answer by JANAPICK at 6:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• kc...that so describes my dogs. I LOL! No one could play hide and seek in the house. LOL!
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 11:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• soon to be 5
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Jan. 6, 2010

• None. I believe in feeding people, not pets.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:41 AM on Jan. 6, 2010