After +5 yrs without any support from my ex husband financially, the state is finally

getting him to pay child support. I feel that I am stealing his money away from him, but sure it will help me to pay off school meals for two kids, and getting them essential needs (food, clothes, etc). Now his girlfriend talked to me that he would like to spend time with children after he had excuses work/girlfriend related, sometimes not picking up phone. Reason she called was because she noticed that we both would not talk to each others, which i said that i get so shaky when i talk to him or when in same room with him and i cannot help it. I know i shouldn't. but i cant help it. Im glad he is happy with his girlfriend and i told her that my kids like her too. Other than that, i got a call from my brother that my current husband's ex-wife is telling everybody that i am evil. this is the second time i hear that im evil out of her perspective towards me. She got the police involved and the OCS.

allie140

Asked by allie140 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• It sounds like you are using the child support money to buy necessities, that's how its should be used. Now if you were taking it and dumping it into a lotto machine that would be different. You're taking care of your children and that's whats important.
    67mermaid

Answer by 67mermaid at 1:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Wow it sounds like you are going thru alot. Dont feel bad about the money. You are paying plenty to support your kids, he needs to do his part as well.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2010