How much does it cost you when you get your hair cut?

Seems like I can never get out of my salon without spending less than $250.00....that's just for a trim and blow dry (including conditioning treatment). Just curious what it's costing everyone else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• $25.00 and I get it done once a year.

I dye it my self, nice and easy, walllaaaahhhh.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:05 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• Wow - I spend $75 including tip when I let him blow it dry, but I usually just get him to cut it and then blow it dry when I get home to save the money, just the cut is $50 and then I add the tip (usually 20%) But right after I had my baby I went to Cost Cutters and it was like $15 lol - I didn't want to spend long away from my baby and it's right up the street.

Answer by missanc at 1:05 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• It usually costs me about 30.00 dollars to get my hair cut. If I went every 12 weeks I am sure that it would be cheaper. Just because I let my hair go sometimes. I honestly think your paying way to much I would shop around at other salons. The most I have ever paid is 80.00 dollars!

Danielle Shellhorn
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    www.danishel.blogspot.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 1:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I have never spent more than$30for a hair cut and style. They shampoo and conditioned first. I would be looking for another stylist. Sounds like you are paying way too much for a cut and conditioning.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I pay $135 for foils. If I get a trim (my hair is long and mostly one length), she charges an additional $30. It's a no-tipping salon (Aveda). Do you live in a pricey area (Chicago, NYC, LA)? That seems like a lot to me.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• $12.oo then I tip $13.oo total $25.00
    Anonymous

• If I just get a haircut, it cost about $17 to $23 plus tip. When I get it cut & foil highlights, it ranges from $60 to 90 depending on how many foils & colors that they have to use. I have never paid anywhere near $250.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I just got my hair cut and colored. The cut cost $65 and the color was $100. I gave a total of $200. He is highly recommended and pretty hard to get an appointment with. But I gladly pay that because he is definitely worth every penny!
    HaydensMommy007

Answer by HaydensMommy007 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• I recently had ALL my cut hair off. It was very damaged from home hair-coloring. She fixed the color of what was left. It took her nearly 5 hours to color,cut,put in a few highlights and treat it. It was about $200. It needed it. My husband gets his cut every 2 weeks, so it evens out.
    AngiDas

Answer by AngiDas at 11:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2010

• $33 CDN for a wash, cut and blowdry.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:14 AM on Jan. 6, 2010